8.06.2009

High. Low.

High. Low.

High Points and Low Points (so far) of the...

YEAR

High:
I had my birthday, was able to save up money for my sibblings' tuition and school things. Ateng-ate ang dating ayt? hehe

Low:
I was diagnosed with PCOS. Yeah, I'm still suffering the effects of the medicine i take every damn single day. I hope I get better. I want children! lol

MONTH (July)

High:
I felt the joy of singlehood again on the 15th! lol. after 3 looong months of saving up everything, I was able to get my hair cut, go to starbucks and splurge and buy lots of books.

Low:
I have a job but no career. It makes me sick to think back of the old college me who had lots of dreams and goals. I sometimes think that I had a 180-degree turn of outlook in life. I have lots of what-ifs and if-onlys. I feel sick to my tummy when i look at what i've become. Exaggerated? No, it is not!

DAY (August 06)

High:
None. I had no high today.

Low:
I really feel bad. I feel sad, lonely and uncared for. I feel neglected, unwanted and unimportant. Yes, you made me feel all that in just that petty thing that happened. I hope this feeling goes as quickly as it came - or there will be hell to pay.

0 comments: